We have a fantastic volunteer committee who manage the day to day operations of the Toy Library:
- Sarah is our Toy Librarian
- Aethalia is our Chairperson
- Sharlene is our Treasurer
- We currently have a vacancy for our Secretary
- Lillian draws up our rosters
- Nicole is in charge of grant applications and toy buying
- A vacancy exits for the role that organises our fundraising activities
- A vacancy exists for general helpers
We really need your help!
We are currently looking for someone to help organise fundraising activities like movie night and sausage sizzles (other ideas welcome!). The current committee are struggling to get everything done and if you want to see the Toy Library continue and improve then please give us a hand.
Also this is your Library and it needs your ideas to make it work. Please let us know if you have any suggestions, our Librarian Sarah is great to talk or you can email us.
We had our annual AGM in July 2016 where we elected new committee members and talked about the new financial reporting requirements we need to meet. You can view the minutes to this meeting below.
NTL Minutes AGM 26 July 2016.pdf
Size : 253.24 Kb
Type : pdf
We are an incorporated society and are governed by a constitution. You can find a copy of this below.
Size : 137.987 Kb
Type : pdf
Last updated: Thursday, April 6th 2017