We have two amazing bouncy castles available for our members to hire - one suitable for younger children and one for slightly older to a maximum age of about 6 years.
They cost $25 each to hire or $30 when it they are booked with one of the party packs.
Members must have been with the Toy Library for at least one month before being able to hire the bouncy castles out. Bookings are essential, Sarah our Librarian manages the bookings so please talk with her or email us your details.
Bouncy castle details:
Bouncy castles are only available to hire for 1 week maximum. You may collect the castle during our opening hours on either a Wednesday night or Saturday morning in the last 45 minutes of the session. Dropping off is to be done 1 week later in the first 45 minutes.
- You must read and sign the conditions of use before hiring any of the castles
- They cannot be used in windy or wet conditions
- They cannot be hired for public events
- CE approved and both comply with the NZ & AUS safety standards
- Easy to set up and only takes a minute to inflate (the blower must remain on constantly)
- Made of heavy gauge 0.35mm nylon
- Maximum of 5 children at one time (depending on weight and age)
- Total max weight 180kg
- Small castle is suitable for children 1- 6 years old
- Larger castle is suitable for children 3-6 years old
- Accessories include:
- Fan blower
- Power cord
- Power surge protector
- Carry bag
- Ground pegs
Smaller sized bouncy castle above, suitable for children 1-6 years old
Larger sized bouncy castle above, suitable for children 3- 6 years old
You can find our bouncy castle hire terms and conditions below
Bouncy Castle Hire Agreement.pdf
Size : 212.871 Kb
Type : pdf
Last updated: Thursday, April 6th 2017